Sunday, May 16, 2010

Him!^^

haloo..=)
it's me again..
hoho..^^
me hv admire someone it is my own classmate name Mr.Q (not a real name)..^^
he's a chinese boy..very cute..ekeke
also popular in our school bcoz of his naughty behaviour..ngee..
not only bcoz of tat la..it is bcoz of his pencapaian in sport 2..
even he is naughty n lazy,but his english is better then me..huh..
so jealous..
haha..
he also like 2 use perkataan "GILA"..
hahaha...me also dun know why he always use this perkataan to scold people..XD
but...
he also can mke me afraid wif him..it is when he is angry/mad..
if he is angry wif someone or something,his face will turn red in colour n he will sleep until he feels better..
hahaha...
BEWARE!
ok...i'll stop here..^^
want 2 finish my homework ..da..Salam..^^

p/s:my english is not so gud..so,i hope who is viewing my blog n read my article will understand wht am i talking about...hahahhaha..^^TengQ!!(",)

No comments:

Post a Comment